2017 Cyprus Ultra sees the introduction of a new race distance of 100 km.
If you are looking to step up your training and set yourself a big goal for 2017, this could be the race for you.
3500 meters of total elevation gain, coupled with the extreme hills and extreme high temperatures of Cyprus, makes for a huge ultra running challenge. Even if you've done longer distances (100 miles +), Cyprus Ultra 100 km will still challenge even the most accomplished trail ultramaratoner.
To register, click here.
Maximum number of participants will be capped at 200, the 10 km and 21 km races will of course take most of these places. Demand for these two races has been unprecedented with our exceptional value opening offer of just 12 and 21 Euros which includes a collectible Cyprus Ultra technical running t-shirt.
EASIER RACE WAIVER AND MEDICAL FORMS.
Cyprus Ultra participant medical forms and race waivers will be available to complete online via the website in the coming weeks, no more downloading, printing and scanning nightmare!
We've had many requests for information on places to stay within the beautiful village of Vasa Kellakiou, Limassol, Cyprus. (Start location of the race). We are currently compiling B&B and available houses for rent in the area, anyone interested should email [email protected] with your dates and requirements.
CLOSING OF SPECIAL OFFERS.
All races increase in price after April 10th 2016. Why pay more? Register early and relax knowing you got the best ever deal.
That's all for now folks. See you at the start line - May 20th 2017, beautiful mountains of Vasa Kellakiou village, Limassol, Cyprus. Bring the family, enjoy a beach and warm sunshine holiday and the best 'racecation' ever.
~ The Cyprus Ultra Team
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Crawford Watson offer a unique and private office address for your offshore company in Cyprus. Unbranded from the exterior of the office building and unbranded office floor space. Located in the heart of Limassol, Cyprus, central location of city centre and Limassol Marina. Convenient parking and local shopping facilities.
To find out more about Non Branded Serviced Office in Limassol, Cyprus - Visit www.crawfordwatson.com
(Crawford Watson international is a sponsor of the Cyprus Ultra Marathon)
Self-defense in Cyprus that's designed for everyone. No longer just for the young and active children who get sent to martial arts classes by their parents. For the first time in Cyprus we now have a non martial art self defense programme that designed for everyone, young, old, disabled, couples and even mother and daughter classes. Simply anyone who wants to fully understand the reality of how better to protect themselves in the event of a real life street attack or home invasion and not waste time spending years learning traditional martial arts which is useless in reality of being attacked when you least expect it on the street by multiple assailants. You don't need a black belt for self-defense, you need a simply and easy to apply offense. Any technical moves that look and appear to work in a dojo is just going to be too difficult to pull off under the adrenal state of fear which leaves all of us with only basic gross motor skills when attacked by surprise with life threatening violence.
V1 FITNESS self-defense programme can be mastered in as little as 10 weeks. Unlike martial art schools that replies on keeping students for many years as they go through their grading and belts, the self-defense programme at V1 FITNESS does not follow any such model, it simply teaches what is essential to have the confidence and skill to defend yourself and protect your family and home in a REAL LIFE scenario in which your life may be at stake.
If you are interested in learning about the original self-defense training programme in Cyprus, visit V1 FITNESS website at www.v1fitness.com
DATE AND RACE DISTANCES.
- Next race is confirmed for May 20th 2017.
- 5 race distances to choose from including new 100 km and 10 km races. The race line up will be as follows; 10km, 21km, 50km, 100km and world's toughest 217km trail race. All races will start together at 10 a.m. on May 20th.
- New start/finish line from base camp.
- All new much improved medals. 217km winners medal will have brilliant cut (full 57 facets) natural diamonds as part of it's design! (world's fist ever ultra medal with natural diamonds?)
- Free technical 100% polyester mesh design Cyprus Ultra t-shirts for all participants that sign in on race morning.
- NEW: Saturday May 20th evening open party and fair at base main camp where the runners pass though on each lap. Traditional outdoor games for all the family to enjoy, Cypriot professional dancers, music, traditional cuisine cooked and prepared around a professionally organised camp fire. It's going to be an incredible evening as we support the runners of the 100km and 217km races through the night.
- Our lowest ever registration prices are now live on the website. These special offer opening prices will only be available until April 10th 2016. After that, prices will increase each month by 10%, be smart and register early, why wait to the last minute just to pay more? New terms and conditions now allow deferring to 2018 race, so if you can't make the race for any reason have nothing to lose by registering early at the lowest price!
- May 20th - 22nd will be a hot race! Most likely a feels like temperature of 30C - 35C in the direct sun with high humidity 80% +.
- Flights are cheaper in May than during peak season of June, July, August. So get on it early and reserve flights for you and the family. Cyprus Ultra is just 20 minutes from the beautiful beaches of Limassol. If you are looking for the perfect 'racecation', Cyprus Ultra is it!
See you at the start line - May 20th 2017, beautiful mountains of Vasa Kellakiou village, Limassol, Cyprus.
~ The Cyprus Ultra Team
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER www.cyprusultra.com
Outdoor adventure and military inspired fitness - Cyprus Boot Camp brought to you by V1 Fitness in partnership with Cyprus Ultra Marathon.
To find out more about the Cyprus Boot Camps, click here.
Cyprus Ultra Blog
New, tips and reviews. All things trail and ultra marathon running.