The following will help you to have a happy and safe event.
- By now you should have completed your race waiver and medical information forms.
- Please collect your race number at the pre race safety briefing, Saturday May 25th 4 P.M. If you cannot make this, you can also collect your race number between 7 AM and 8:45 AM on race morning at the check in desk at race start location, Vasa Kellakiou.
- Race starts 10 am, start finish line is Vasa Kellakiou village, just next to community football field.
- A CamelBak or 750ml water bottle should be with you at all times, this is recommended for all races including the 10k.
- A fully charged mobile phone should be with you at all times, this applies to ALL races.
- Please do not arrive at the start without your water container full, we will not be giving out race water supplies until the race has started.
- WE DO NOT SUPPLY ELECTROLYTES, GELS OR SPORTS DRINKS. Please make sure you bring your own.
- 50k and 107k race food. Day time - Bananas, various cookies and biscuits. Cold water and cold Coke will be at all aid stations.
- 50k and 107k runners - the night time temperatures in May are typically 15C to 18C, make sure you have suitable lightweight wind jackets and running tights to keep you warm. Your body temperature will drop when the sun goes down and can be quite a shock when already fatigued.
This page is always being updated... Also check your race distance page and attend the pre race safety talk. Talk starts 4 pm Friday May 25th, the talk will also be live streamed on our Youtube channel for anyone that cannot make it.
Still don't have the answers you need? Email us today, we always answer within a few hours 7 days per week.
- 10 km race, base camp to lower loop and back to base camp.
- 21 km race does one full loop.
- 50 km race does two full loops and one lower loop to finish.
- 107 km race does 5 full loops.