The Main Event - Cyprus Ultra Marathon 107 km
- Collect your race number between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM on race morning at the 107 km check in desk at race start location, Vasa Kellakiou.
- Race starts 10:30 AM.
- 107 km race has a 17 hour cut off time
- CAUTION: This is a race across very hilly mountain trails with a total elevation gain of approx 2800 meters.
- For the very fit runners wanting a real running challenge, the entire route is 100% runnable.
- You must carry your own sports water bottle or Camelbak. After seeing the devastating effects on the environment we will no longer be using plastic water bottles at Cyprus Ultra Marathon. See Recommended Gear.
1) A fully charged mobile phone must be with you at all times during the race.
2) Pacers and support crews ARE NOT allowed on the race route.
3) This is a RUNNING race (although you can walk). Hiking sticks ARE NOT permitted at Cyprus Ultra.
4) Anyone found to need assistance on the race route unable to make it to the next 24 hour aid station will be removed from the race and will not be allowed to rejoin - NO EXCEPTIONS.
5) EVERY participant must complete the race waiver and medical forms.
6) Your team, friends, family ARE NOT allowed anywhere on the course but are welcome at the start/finish line.
7) You will need a water bottle or CamelBak. After seeing the devastating effects on the environment, we will no longer be using plastic water bottles at Cyprus Ultra Marathon.
8) Cyprus Ultra Marathon is a alcohol free zone. Any runner and support crew seen with alcohol at the main base camp area will lead to disqualification of the runner. NO EXCEPTIONS.
9) Midnight 0:00 assessment; If we are left with runners in the 107 k race who mathematically will not complete the 5 laps of 107 km distance in the 3.5 hours that are left, you will be withdraw you from the race. Example; the time is midnight and you still have two laps to go (42 km), it would be impossible for you to complete these two laps in the time remaining of 3.5 hours.
Included in the race entry fee.
Early bird price €150
Please note; If you cannot make the race, we offer NO REFUNDS. We will be happy to transfer your registration to 2020.
Cyprus Ultra Official Course Tours In Our 4 x 4 Vehicles. €75 per person.
Expert Guided Tours In English Explaining The Course In Details And Tips To Having A Successful Race At Cyprus Ultra. This Can Be Booked From Now Until Race Day. We Operate 7 Days Per Week All Year Round.
Safari tour details.
1) Tea, coffee or cold drinks at the village coffee shop.
2) 45 minute Safari jeep driving tour of the Cyprus Ultra route.
Round brilliant melee, G-VVS, total carat weight 0.22ct to be set into the winners medal.