Cyprus Ultra 21 km. Trail Half Marathon.
- Pre race safety briefing is Friday May 19th 2017, broadcast live from 4 pm via our Twitter channel. For your race day success and safety, it is vital that you watch it. We have limited space at the conference room at MyMall, if you don't mind getting cosy with the other runners, you are welcome to also attend. See Runner Info page.
- Saturday May 20th no later than 8 a.m., you must be at start location of Vasa Kellakiou, community centre football field and check-in at the registration desk.
- 9 am official opening of race and photographs.
- Race starts 10 am.
- 21k race has a 4 hour cut off time.
- Caution: This is a very hilly race across mountain trails with a total elevation gain of approx 700 meters.
- CAUTION EXTREME HEAT RACE: May 20th in the Cyprus sun can have a feels like temperature of around 34C. There is NO SHADE at Cyprus Ultra.
- Recommended Gear.
1) FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY - A fully charged mobile phone must be with you at all times during the race.
2) CAUTION: You are on your own! Pacers and support crews ARE NOT allowed on the race route.
3) This is a RUNNING race (although you can walk). Hiking sticks ARE NOT permitted at Cyprus Ultra.
4) FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY Anyone found to need assistance on the race route unable to make it to the next 24 hour aid station where they can rest, will be removed from the race and will not be allowed to rejoin.
5) EVERY participant must complete the race waiver and medical forms.
6) Your team, friends, family ARE NOT allowed anywhere on the course except for basecamp.
Included in the race entry fee.
- Cyprus Ultra finishers medal (if you finish within cut off)
- Race bib number
- Water and aid station bananas
- Saturday May 20th all night fun and bonfire at race location