21 km Half Marathon Trail Race
- Please collect your race number at the pre race safety briefing, Saturday May 25th 4 P.M. If you cannot make this, you can also collect your race number between 7 AM and 8:45 AM on race morning at the check in desk at race start location, Vasa Kellakiou.
- 9:15 AM official opening of race and photographs.
- Race starts 10 AM.
- 21k race has a 3 hour and 30 minutes cut off time.
- Caution: This is a very hilly race across mountain trails with a total elevation gain of approx 700 meters.
- CAUTION: May Cyprus sun can have a feels like temperature of around 32C. There is NO SHADE at Cyprus Ultra.
- You must carry your own sports water bottle or Camelbak. After seeing the devastating effects on the environment, we will no longer be using plastic water bottles at Cyprus Ultra Marathon. See Recommended Gear.
1) A fully charged mobile phone must be with you at all times during the race.
2) Pacers and support crews ARE NOT allowed on the race route.
3) This is a RUNNING race (although you can walk). Hiking sticks ARE NOT permitted at Cyprus Ultra.
4) Anyone found to need assistance unable to make it to the next 24 hour aid station will be removed from the race and will not be allowed to rejoin - NO EXCEPTIONS.
5) EVERY participant must complete the race waiver and medical forms.
6) Your team, friends, family ARE NOT allowed anywhere on the course but are welcome at the start/finish line.
7) If you want to carry water, you will need to run with a water bottle or CamelBak. After seeing the devastating effects on the environment, we will no longer be using plastic water bottles at Cyprus Ultra Marathon.
8) Cyprus Ultra Marathon is a alcohol free zone. Any runner and support crew seen with alcohol at the main base camp area will lead to disqualification of the runner. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Included in the race entry fee.
- Cyprus Ultra finishers medal (if you finish within cut off)
- 1, 2 and 3 position medals for men and women separately
- Race bib number
- Water dispenser approx 1.2 km, 7 km, 10 km 12 km, 15 km and 21 km aid stations around the course, also cookies and bananas. We highly recommend you run with a 750ml water bottle or CamelBak.
- Free tea and coffee available at basecamp after you have completed the 21 km race.
- Full medical support on site including fully equipped private ambulance, paramedics and first aid nurses.
Early bird price, €30
If you cannot make the race, we offer NO REFUNDS.