21 km Half Marathon Trail Race
- Please collect your race number at the pre race safety briefing, Saturday May 25th 4 P.M. If you cannot make this, you can also collect your race number between 7 AM and 8:45 AM on race morning at the check in desk at race start location, Vasa Kellakiou.
- 9:15 AM official opening of race and photographs.
- Race starts 10 AM.
- 21k race has a 3 hour and 30 minutes cut off time.
- Caution: This is a very hilly race across mountain trails with a total elevation gain of approx 700 meters.
- For the very fit runners wanting a real running challenge, the entire route is 100% runnable.
- You must carry your own sports water bottle or Camelbak. After seeing the devastating effects on the environment, we will no longer be using plastic water bottles at Cyprus Ultra Marathon. See Recommended Gear.
1) A fully charged mobile phone must be with you at all times during the race.
2) Pacers and support crews ARE NOT allowed on the race route.
3) This is a RUNNING race (although you can walk). Hiking sticks ARE NOT permitted at Cyprus Ultra.
4) Anyone found to need assistance unable to make it to the next 24 hour aid station will be removed from the race and will not be allowed to rejoin - NO EXCEPTIONS.
5) EVERY participant must complete the race waiver and medical forms.
6) Your team, friends, family ARE NOT allowed anywhere on the course but are welcome at the start/finish line.
7) If you want to carry water, you will need to run with a water bottle or CamelBak. After seeing the devastating effects on the environment, we will no longer be using plastic water bottles at Cyprus Ultra Marathon.
8) Cyprus Ultra Marathon is a alcohol free zone. Any runner and support crew seen with alcohol at the main base camp area will lead to disqualification of the runner. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Included in the race entry fee.
- Cyprus Ultra finishers medal (if you finish within 90 minute cut off).
- High quality Cyprus Ultra technical running T-shirt. Your t-shirt will only be given when you check in on race day.
- 1, 2 and 3 position medals for men and women separately.
- Race bib number.
- Cold spring water at the 1.2 km, 7 km 10 km, 12 km, 15 km and 21 km aid stations, also bananas, cookies and sweets.
- Free tea and coffee available at basecamp after you have completed the 10 km race.
- Free plate of food at basecamp after you have completed your race, various fruits and savoury items.
- Full medical support on site including fully equipped private ambulance, paramedics and first aid nurses.