Half Marathon Trail Race! 21 km.
- Pre race safety briefing is Friday May 25th 2018, location to be announced soon, also to be broadcast live from 4 pm via our Twitter channel.
- Saturday May 26th no later than 8 a.m., you must be at start location of Vasa Kellakiou, community centre football field and check-in at the registration desk.
- 9 am official opening of race and photographs.
- Race starts 10 am.
- 21k race has a 4 hour cut off time.
- Caution: This is a very hilly race across mountain trails with a total elevation gain of approx 700 meters.
- CAUTION EXTREME HEAT RACE: May 20th in the Cyprus sun can have a feels like temperature of around 34C. There is NO SHADE at Cyprus Ultra.
- Recommended Gear.
1) FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY - A fully charged mobile phone must be with you at all times during the race.
2) CAUTION: You are on your own! Pacers and support crews ARE NOT allowed on the race route.
3) This is a RUNNING race (although you can walk). Hiking sticks ARE NOT permitted at Cyprus Ultra.
4) FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY Anyone found to need assistance on the race route unable to make it to the next 24 hour aid station where they can rest, will be removed from the race and will not be allowed to rejoin.
5) EVERY participant must complete the race waiver and medical forms.
6) Your team, friends, family ARE NOT allowed anywhere on the course except for basecamp.
Included in the race entry fee.
- Cyprus Ultra finishers medal (if you finish within cut off)
- Race bib number
- Water and aid station fruit
- Full medical support on site including fully equipped ambulance, paramedics and first aid nurses. Safety is our number one priority, no race in Cyprus spends more per head on medical support.
To register, click the PayPal button to pay. Current price €42, each month the price increases, so why pay more? Register today.
PLEASE NOTE - If you cannot make the race, we offer NO REFUNDS. We can however transfer your registration to 2019.