Saturday May 26th 2018, 10 km Trail Race.
One of the most beautiful trail races you will ever experience.
- Please collect your race number at the pre race safety briefing, Friday May 25th 2018, location to be announced soon, also to be broadcast live from 4 pm via our Twitter channel. If you cannot make this, you can collect your race number between 7 AM and 8 AM Saturday May 26th from the check in desk at race start location, Vasa Kellakiou.
- Saturday May 26th, 9 am official opening of race and photographs.
- Race starts 10 AM.
- 10k race has a 90 minute cut off time.
- CAUTION: This is a race across very hilly mountain trails with a total elevation gain of approx 200 meters.
- Water is provided at approx 1.2 km and 7 km on the course.
- Recommended Gear.
1) A fully charged mobile phone must be with you at all times during the race.
2) Pacers and support crews ARE NOT allowed on the race route.
3) This is a RUNNING race (although you can walk). Hiking sticks ARE NOT permitted at Cyprus Ultra.
4) Anyone found to need assistance unable to make it to the next 24 hour aid station will be removed from the race and will not be allowed to rejoin - NO EXCEPTIONS.
5) EVERY participant must complete the race waiver and medical forms.
6) Your team, friends, family ARE NOT allowed anywhere on the course but are welcome at the start/finish line.
7) Water is provided at approx 1.2 km and 7 km on the course. Please bring a water bottle or CamelBak. After seeing the devastating effects on the environment, we will no longer be using plastic water bottles at Cyprus Ultra Marathon.
8) Cyprus Ultra Marathon is a alcohol free zone. Any runner and support crew seen with alcohol at the main base camp area will lead to disqualification of the runner. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Included in the race entry fee.
- Cyprus Ultra finishers medal (if you finish within cut off)
- Race bib number
- Water dispenser at the 1.2 km and 7 km aid stations around the course, also Coke served from large bottles, bananas, oranges and the usual aid station snacks. We highly recommend you run with a 750ml water bottle or CamelBak.
- Full medical support on site including fully equipped private ambulance, paramedics and first aid nurses.
Current price €22, each month the price increases, register today at the lowest price.
Don't miss out, register today - Online registration closes midnight April 26th.
PLEASE NOTE - If you cannot make the race, we offer NO REFUNDS.