Cyprus Ultra 10k - One of the most beautiful mountain trail races you will ever experience.
- Please collect your race number at the pre race safety briefing, Saturday May 25th 4 P.M. If you cannot make this, you can also collect your race number between 7 AM and 8:45 AM on race morning at the check in desk at race start location, Vasa Kellakiou.
- 9:15 AM official opening of race and photographs.
- Race starts 10 AM.
- 10k race has a 90 minute cut off time. Suitable for beginners, walk, hike or run!
- CAUTION: This is a race across very hilly mountain trails with a total elevation gain of approx 200 meters.
- For the very fit runners wanting a real running challenge, the entire route is 100% runnable.
- Cold water is provided at approx 1.2 km and 7 km on the course by means of a hand water pump, fresh clean mineral water.
- You must carry your own sports water bottle or Camelbak. After seeing the devastating effects on the environment, we will no longer be using plastic water bottles at Cyprus Ultra Marathon. See Recommended Gear.
1) A fully charged mobile phone must be with you at all times during the race.
2) Pacers and support crews ARE NOT allowed on the race route.
3) This is a RUNNING race (although you can walk). Hiking sticks ARE NOT permitted at Cyprus Ultra.
4) Anyone found to need assistance unable to make it to the next 24 hour aid station will be removed from the race and will not be allowed to rejoin - NO EXCEPTIONS.
5) EVERY participant must complete the race waiver and medical forms.
6) Your team, friends, family ARE NOT allowed anywhere on the course but are welcome at the start/finish line.
7) Water is provided at approx 1.2 km and 7 km on the course. Please bring a water bottle or CamelBak. After seeing the devastating effects on the environment, we will no longer be using plastic water bottles at Cyprus Ultra Marathon.
8) Cyprus Ultra Marathon is a alcohol free zone. Any runner and support crew seen with alcohol at the main base camp area will lead to disqualification of the runner. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Included in the race entry fee.
- Cyprus Ultra finishers medal (if you finish within 90 minute cut off).
- High quality Cyprus Ultra technical running T-shirt. Your t-shirt will only be given when you check in on race day.
- 1, 2 and 3 position medals for men and women separately.
- Race bib number.
- Cold spring water at the 1.2 km and 7 km aid stations, also bananas, cookies and sweets.
- Free tea and coffee available at basecamp after you have completed the 10 km race.
- Free plate of food at basecamp after you have completed your race, various fruits and savoury items.
- Full medical support on site including fully equipped private ambulance, paramedics and first aid nurses.
Early bird price, €30
To register, choose your t-shirt size and click the Buy Now button.
If you cannot make the race, we offer NO REFUNDS. We will be happy to transfer your registration to 2020.