Cyprus Ultra Race Location.
Village community centre, Vasa Kellakiou, Limassol.
To get to the race start location of Vasa Kellakiou village.
- Get onto the main A1 highway that passes through Limassol, take the exit signed for Moni.
- Head toward Moni on the E108 and continue on this road heading for signs marked for Asgata, it's a steep climb and your car engine will be screaming (a taste of things to come...)
- Passing through the village of Asgata, you will see signs for Vasa Kellakiou, the road now becomes the F117.
- Your final destination is the village of Vasa Kellakiou, some 10 minutes drive AFTER Asgata village.
- As you enter Vasa, stay on the main road and pass the yellow bus stop on the left, soon after you will see another sign for Vasa on the right, turn in here and enter the village community centre.
WARNING - If you are coming to the race from your hotel by taxi, make sure you say Vasa Kellakiou village, next to Asgata, Moni junction of Limassol highway. Few taxi drivers will have heard of Vasa Kellakiou and will automatically take you to Vasa Kellaniou (sounds almost identical and very confusing). Vasa Kelleniou is 2 hours from where you want to be!
Bring a tent and we'll find you a nice spot near the start/finish line for a free stay. Check out race weekend van life ideas from Trail Runner Magazine.