- 9 am official opening of race and photographs.
- Race starts 10 am.
- 217 km race has a 46 hour cut off time.
- CAUTION: This is a race across very hilly mountain trails with a total elevation gain of approx 7000 meters.
- CAUTION EXTREME HEAT RACE: Cyprus sun can have a feels like temperature of around 39C. There is NO SHADE at Cyprus Ultra.
- Ice, ice, baby. We are providing cold water bottles at basecamp and ice.
1) FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY - A fully charged mobile phone must be with you at all times during the race.
2) CAUTION: You are on your own! Pacers and support crews ARE NOT allowed on the race route.
3) This is a RUNNING race (although you can walk). Hiking sticks ARE NOT permitted at Cyprus Ultra.
4) FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY Anyone found to need assistance on the race route unable to make it to the next 24 hour aid station where they can rest, will be removed from the race and will not be allowed to rejoin.
5) EVERY participant must complete the race waiver and medical forms.
6) Your team, friends, family ARE NOT allowed anywhere on the course except for basecamp where they can assist you.
7) A water bottle should be with you at all times. There are 4 water stations on the course. Make sure you stop at each one to fill up your water bottle.
8) Cyprus Ultra base camp area is a alcohol free zone. Any participant or their support crew seen to be drinking alcohol during the race will result in their runner being disqualified.
Included in the race entry fee.
- Cyprus Ultra Marathon finishers medal (if you finish within cut off)
- Winners special medal
- Race bib number
- Water and aid station foods