Dear ultra runners, friends of Cyprus Ultra,
Cyprus Ultra Marathon newsletter update May 5th 2016.
Next Cyprus Ultra race is May 20th 2017, with just over a year to go, we now have double digit registrations in all 5 race distances and traffic to our website keeps setting new records. 2017 race will be a complete sell out of the 200 total places allocated.
Race distances for May 20th 2017 are;
- 10km trail race
- 21km half marathon trail race
- 50km trail ultra marathon
- 100km trail ultra marathon
- World's toughest 217km (135 mile) trail ultramarathon with extreme heat
Two things we are looking for help with right now:
1) Sponsors - Packages start from just €250. This is incredible value give our growing global audience. Click here to learn more http://tinyurl.com/hdd6svh
2) Bloggers who live to run (or run to live) - Share your training tips by writing short articles to be published on the Cyprus Ultra website. Full credit will be give to the author with a link to your own website or anything else that you would like to promote. See examples here.
If you are still thinking about registering for May 20th 2017 Cyprus Ultra, register before May 10th to beat the next price increase. Why pay more? Do it now.
Live long and run happy
~ Cyprus Ultra team.
Cyprus Ultra Marathon, Vasa Kellakiou, Limassol hills. Est. 2011.
Vasa kellakiou/sanida/kalavasos 21km loop created by Michael Rivers.
First ultra marathon in cyprus to accept BTC
World's first vegan ultra marathon